Introduction of Ophthalmology for the General Practitioner
Welcome to our Family Medicine Resources Hub. Here you will find some lectures aimed at the generalist, followed by some Ophthalmic Clinical Skills Videos.
- Understand the pathophysiology of common ophthalmologic diagnoses
- Review the treatment of different eye conditions
- Learn about Vision Rehabilitation in the SELHIN
The Red Eye: When to Refer
- Differentiate between benign and urgent causes of a red eye
- Recognise causes of a red eye
- Learn basic treatment strategies for a red eye
Lumps & Bumps around the Eye
Pediatric Ophthalmology: Practical Tips & Techniques
Ophthalmic Urgencies & Emergencies for the Family Doctor
—To be delivered live—
This is a narrated powerpoint lecture on emergent ophthalmic presentations (28 minuntes in duration).
Ophthalmology Case Presentations:
Coming soon. Please check back.