Save the date!
Please check back for updates as they become available.
Thank you to all who joined us for our annual
which took place virtually this year on
Monday May 17th, from 7–9pm ET
It was a pleasure re-engaging our ophthalmology and optometry colleagues, and reconnecting with past alumni!
2021 Rosen Day Course Director
The presentations at this year's event included:
- Oculoplastics Case: Prostaglandin associated orbitopathy: oculoplastic considerations when using prostaglandin analogues – Dr Sarah Simpson
- Retina Case: Pupil Block Hypotony – Dr Tom Gonder
- Glaucoma Case: "Doc, what are my options?" – Dr Harmanjit Singh
Update on the Department of Ophthalmology – Dr Martin ten Hove
- Neuro-Ophthalmology case: It’s the turkey soup! – Dr Jacob Rullo
- Corneal neurotization: Eearly Queen’s experience – Dr Vladimir Kratky
- Pediatric case: Retinal artery occlusion in a child – Dr Chrstine Law
- Cataract Case: "Oh Crap!" – Dr Davin Johnson
Update on the Queen's Ophthalmology Residency Program – Dr Mark Bona
Cataract Surgery in Kingston – Dr Todd Urton